Thursday, January 10, 2013

Barbizon Grad: Why Barbizon is More than Training



Barbizon of Akron grad, Ginger Pangas, is just seventeen years old and already understands what it means to truly chase your dreams. Initially scouted at the age of fourteen, Ginger has been working hard to chase her dreams and shows us with passion, confidence and determination, we can get where we want to go. Read her personal story below and find out why she feels Barbizon is more than just a training program.

FROM GINGER:

I'm Ginger Pangas, a Barbizon graduate. I am 17 years-of-age and a senior at St. Vincent St. Mary Hight School. I become involved in the entertainment field when I was scouted at the age of 14.

I started training to be an actress and model through countless workshops, schools and working free as an extra to build my resume. Through this process, I built many bridges to get me to the NEXT level. If it's your passion and DREAM, then go for it!

It was during this time that I discovered Barbizon of Akron. I thought "Ok, cool more training for me as a model," but it was ore than that! When I signed up and attended the first class I'm like: "Wow...I Love this!" I met new friends and learned everything a teen girl needs to know to improve her self-confidence! I knew this is what I needed to succeed in this crazy world of entertainment. Parents always have their kids in sports or some kind of activities, but they never think to help them with confidence, skin care, image, clothing, shopping, hair, color image and more!

What teen girl doesn't like to talk about this stuff?!? But how often do parents have the time or simply forget? Barbizon is definitely a must on your activity list. Try it, you will LIKE it!

Since Barbizon, I have taken this confidence to the next level. I have been in a Paramount Pictures film, many runway shows, countless films, voiceovers and more. But my true love is singing!


At the young age of 17, I have produced a new CD available on iTunes and Amazon called "BELIEVE." This was recorded in New York with producer Arty Skye in Times Square. I'm playing gigs and clubs in Cleveland, working with the best music schools in Ohio including Baldwin Wallace College. I have been offered two contracts and I am currently working on my next CD. You need confidence to get on stage. I love following my dream.

Best of luck and always BELIEVE.

Ginger Pangas
Copley, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment